Iced Chai Latte
Chai ka Masala
1. Add a quarter tsp of the Chai ka Masala in two cups of water and bring to a boil.
2. Proceed to add the Tea Leaves.
3. Set aside for 1-2 minutes.
4. In a separate glass, add a few ice cubes, a quarter tsp of the Chai ka Masala, milk and the honey syrup.
5. Add the warm tea to the glass of iced milk and honey syrup and stir well.
How to Make the Honey Syrup
1. Mix a bit of warm water and honey, mix and let sit for a couple of minutes.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published