4 Tsp Khichdi ka Masala
Red Chillies (as per your requirement)
1 small tsp Dhaniya powder
1 big onion
Handful of groundnuts
1 small tsp of Cumin Seeds
1 big bowl of Moong Daal
4 normal sized bowl of rice
Coriander (as required)
1 Tsp Oil
Dry Coconut (optional)
Prep: Wash rice and daal with water 2-3 times.
1. In a rice cooker, add 1 tsp of oil, a handful of groundnuts and dry coconut (opt). Let cook for a bit.
2. Cut onion and add to the mix with 1 small tsp of cumin seeds. Then add the Khichdi ka Masala.
3. Add the tomato and then two cups of water.
4. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder. Add salt as required.
5. Add rice and then daal to the mix. Cook for two whistles.
We do not own the image.