1 ½ tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
2 Minced Onions
2 Minced Tomatoes
2 tbsp Ginger
2 tbsp Garlic
2 Green Chilis
250gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
75gm Green Peas
1 tsp Sifar Garam Masala
1 tsp Dhaniya Powder (Coriander) Coriander (for garnishing)
1. Blend ginger, garlic and green chilies to create a paste.
2. Heat pan for 1 minute. Add ghee and let it melt completely.
3. Add cumin seeds, let them sputter till light brown. Add minced onion and stir well. Let it sit till golden brown. Make sure to stir well in between.
4. After the onion has become golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and stir well. Add minced tomato and stir well. Let the mixture sit till brown. Make sure to stir well in between. Add salt as required and stir.
5. Add coriander powder, red chili flakes, turmeric powder and Sifar Garam Masala and mix well. Add half a glass of water and let sit till the mixture becomes dry. Stir well in between.
6. Add more water as required. Add green peas. Stir well. Cover and let it sit on low heat for 15-20 minutes, until the peas are cooked.
7. Add paneer and still well. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with bread or rice.
Please note: We do not own this image.