175 gm Paneer
2 Medium Sized Boiled Potatoes
2 tsp Jass Masala
1 tsp Salt
Handful of Chopped Coriander
1/2 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs (2-3 slices of bread)
2 tsp Oil
- Grate paneer and add to boiled potatoes.
- Add bread crumbs and form a slightly hard dough.
- Add salt, Jass Masala and coriander. Mix well.
- Make finger sized rolls and put toothpick/skewers through each.
- Add oil in a pan and shallow fry the kebabs.
Please note: You can also bake them at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes or till they turn slightly golden.