Sawantwadi Bhindi Masala
2 tbsp Ghee
2 Chopped Onions
500gm Chopped Okra
1 tsp Cumin Seed
1 ½ tsp Red Chili Flakes
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1 ½ tsp Sawantwadi Garam Masala
2 Chopped Tomato
1 ½ tsp Turmeric
1. Heat pan for 1 minute. Add ghee and heat till it melts.
2. Add cumin seeds and let sputter till golden brown. Add chopped onions and mix for 1 minute until golden brown.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and mix until entire mixture is golden brown.
4. Add chopped okra. Stir well. Cover and let sit on low heat for 15-20 minutes till okra is cooked.
5. Add Sawantwadi Garam Masala, Coriander Powder, Red Chili Flakes and Turmeric and mix well.
6. Add Coriander leaves as required and mix well. Serve with bread and rice.
Recipe by Neeta Shirodkar
Please note: We do not own this image.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published