1 Small onion
1 Green Chili
1 Garlic pod, grated
1/2 tsp Haldi
1/2 tsp Jeera
1 tsp Café Junyali East Godavari Garam Masala
1. Finely chop an onion and green chili.
2. Grate two tomatoes.
3. In a non-stick, flat bottom, frying pan put 1 1/2 tbsp oil.
4. When the oil gets hot, add the garlic, jeera, onion, and chili.
5. Keep stirring till golden and then add haldi, Café Junyali East Godavari Garam Masala, salt and tomatoes and keep stirring till the whole mixture is cooked and oil leaves the sides.
6. Add 1/2 cup water, and lid it till it boils. Make sure the mixture is spread on the bed of the pan.
7. Till the Masala cooks, butter some slices of pav and slightly toast it.
8. Crack an egg (or two) directly on the mixture, sprinkle some salt and put a lit on it.
9. Within a couple of minutes, the egg white will turn white and the yolks will turn warm and become semi-runny. Garnish the mix with a little coriander.
10. Gently slide the whole arrangement into a plate.
11. Do not forget to give it a little sprinkle of Café Junyali East Godavari Garam Masala before serving!
PS. To see videos of each step, please visit https://bit.ly/2KwPAZo.